Thursday, January 10, 2013

T-6 and Theresa Freeman is Onboard for Her Second Tour of Duty with WSF!!



Today I received a response from someone that I can hardly wait to meet.  I was so touched by her short bio that she sent and my heart was happy to see her photo. Theresa,  I can’t wait to meet you and work with you.  I am sure we will have great stories to share with our readers throughout this time together in India!!

In her words, “Hi, my name is Theresa Freeman. This is my second trip with the WSF. I traveled to the Philippines in 2011 with WSF while an Air Force Surgery resident. I've since separated from the military. (My first husband was killed in action in Afghanistan, making it too hard for me to lace up my boots and salute other Marines). I've since been working in rural Mississippi Emergency Rooms and am currently applying in the match for Anesthesia. Fate has been kind and three months ago I married a Southern gentleman from Knoxville and Air Force Surgery resident. Like any good Southern lady, we married on Friday so all of our guests could attend the Georgia/Tennessee game on Saturday in Athens, Georgia. I am really looking forward to seeing everyone again and helping out in any way possible. “


No comments:

Post a Comment