Wednesday, January 9, 2013

T-7 - Meet Lindsay




Thank you Lindsay, for responding to my call for information on the team members.  This is Lindsay’s first trip with World Surgical Foundation and we warmly welcome her to our team, or family away from the familiarities of everyday life.  I can’t wait to get to know her.  Let’s hear what Lindsay had to  share:

Hi Cheryl,


Thanks for getting this blog together.  I think it is a great way to document our experience and share it with others.  My name is Lindsay Devers. I am in my last semester as a SRNA at Wake Forest University in Winston Salem, NC. I think this trip is a great way to help others in a way that most other people cant provide help. I believe medical missions offer the rare opportunity, to both sides, to learn more information than you are actually teaching or providing. This is my first anesthesia related medical mission, and my third medical mission overall. Something I think is interesting about myself is that I have lived in Tanzania and I am a huge University of Kentucky Wildcat's basketball fan!!

I attached 2 picsŠone is a full size pic and I didn't know if it was too big so I attached a cropped on as well.

Thanks again,
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment