Monday, January 14, 2013

Marty Levin is joining us this year along with long time WSF veteran, Roger Levin.  Here is what Marty shared with me:



Cheryl......what a super way to meet the very special people of the WSF....and those few rare human beings who give so much to so many that will receive the care they so desperately require, but cannot find at "home."

My oldest son, Dr. Roger Levin, has been returning from the 3 or 4 missions he has joined with such a glow of excitement, accomplishment and satisfaction that I was honored and thrilled when he asked me to join him and the many fine professionals of the WSF on this India trip.

This will be my first mission, and as a practicing periodontist, I am looking forward to seeing my profession as it is practiced in a third world country. Being the only dentist, as far as I know, on the mission, I am excited to add another health care dimension to the group.

I am a Baltimorean, educated at Univ. of Maryland and Tufts University, have 48 years of clinical experience, and have done over 100 periodontal surgical cases in a hospital surgicenter with general.

Looking forward to spending quality time with all on this mission.

                     regards, Marty Levin

Welcome aboard Marty.  I look forward to meeting you on Thursday and working with you for the next days in India.



Thank you for reading,
-Cheryl



No comments:

Post a Comment