Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Meet Beverly!!

I recently reached out to our India - 2013 volunteers and asked them to send me some information about themselves as well as a photo.  Well, the responses are starting to trickle in, and Beverly Flowers was the first to respond.  Welcome to the team Beverly.  I can't wait to meet you and serve together with you on this amazing journey.

Here is what Beverly had to share with you:

" Hi! I have been a nurse for 35 years. The first 17 years I did OR nursing and the last years I have worked in surgical services in the endoscopy department. I'm married with 2 grown children. I love to travel and enjoy sunny places . We have a vacation home in Florida where we love to visit. I have always wanted to go on one of these mission trips; you could say it has been on my "bucket list" and I'm really excited . I hope this is one of many more I can go on. I love to read especially historical fiction, go to arts festivals, cook and eat great food and wine, and entertain family and friends."








No comments:

Post a Comment